Core Business /
IBS Training Centre
- To produce knowledgeable and skillful Certified IBS Contractors.
- To adapt towards IBS technology.
- To be able to provide customers with cost-friendly building solutions and proposals.
- To have a professional approach towards timely and effective construction management.
- To have a structured construction process to meet and surpass customer needs.
- To create a conducive and productive business environment for both contractors and customers.
- BETTER, COMPETITIVE, FASTER
Topics covered in the training module include:
- IBS Technology and its advantages.
- Project management and cost efficiency.
- IBS products and its utilization.
- Pre-project planning and proposal.
- Design and build through IBS Technology.
- Integration of IBS from conventional building systems.
- Integrity and guarantee of IBS.
- Manpower planning and time management.
- Site inspection and technical assistance Experiential learning through workshops and on-the-job training.